In the meeting of Governing Body of BYJU’S Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2022 held on 7th April
2023, the following decisions are taken in respect of the Mapuia Cricket League 2023.
1. MCL 2023 will start from 17th April, 2023. All the matches will be played in the Suaka Cricket Ground, Sihhmui
2. The date for Auction of Team and Players is fixed on 10/04/23. It will be held at Mc Abe Hall, Ajal Club from 8:00
PM. It will be telecast live in LPS.
3. It is decided that the four qualifying Teams for Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2023 can retain all of
their regular players in their Squad. All the Teams have to take at least 2(two) players from the auction of players.
4. All the Teams in Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2023 must have a designated Coach. The Coach has
to be a qualified coach approved by CAM/BCCI. Manager must be also appointed by the Teams.
5. The squad will be of 20 (Twenty) members official but can have reserve of another 10(ten) players. If there is
any injury among the 20 players, then it can be replaced by players from reserve only. Team list must be
submitted on day of fixture release.
6. The fixture will be released on 12th April 2023 at 2:30 PM.
7. The Mapusa Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2022 Governing Body decided to keep the prize money as
1. Champion – ` 3,00,000/-
2. Runners Up – ` 2,50,000/-
3. 3rd Prize – ` 1,50,000/-
4. 4th Prize – ` 1,20,000/-
5. 5th Prize – ` 1,00,000/-
6. 6th Prize – ` 1,00,000/-
8. The total prize money for Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2023 is ` 12,75,000/-
9. The CAM Senior Tournament Committee will manage the Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2023 with
MCL Governing Council.
10. The base price for players have been fixed as ` 5000, as category 1 and ` 3000 for category 2, 60% of the amount
will go to players, 20% to CAM and 20% to their respective Clubs.
11. It is also decided to make a clip of 20-30 seconds about Mapuia Memorial Mizoram Cricket League 2023 to be
telecast in local TV.
12. It is also decided to make proper Inner Circle and Boundary markings on the ground and also put up flags all
around the ground. Senior Tournament Committee for necessary action.